Soprano Carol Menke
Counntertenor Christopher Fritzsche
Joanna Bramel Young
David Hogan Smith
Alan Paul
Robert Cronin
Saturday, December 3 at 3 pm
St. Patrick's Episcopal Church
9000 Sonoma Hwy
Kenwood, CA 95452
Saturday, December 17 at 3 pm
Church of the Incarnation
550 Mendocino Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Tickets $15
www.brownpapertickets.com
707-528-6370
Medieval and REnaissance traditional carols and songs, and works by Praetorius, de Cristo, Josquin, Dufay, Victoria, and Palestrina for recorders, shawms, crumhorns, gittern, doucaine, curtal, schreyerpfeiffen, racket and sackbut.
Countertenor's Log - Star Date 2012 - Music Director, Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Too pooped to write anything last night, but just let me say, what a day! It went beautifully. I feel like each day is getting better and be...
-
On Wednesday, March 30, at 7 pm I will be hosting an evening of Kirtan and Devotional Chant at the Center for Spiritual Living. We'l...
-
Singers often ask how to better manage allergies. Here is how I manage mine: How allergies work… We all know that allergy symptoms ...
-
Clerestory Concert Sunday, February 22, 4:00pm Church of the Incarnation, 550 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa, 95401 The clear voices of the ...
-
On Good Friday, April 22, 2011 (noon to 1 pm) at St. Vincent de Paul Church in Petaluma something fantastic is going to happen that happens...
-
Hi Everyone, I'll once again be joining my friend and fabulous soprano, Carol Menke along with the musicians of the early music...
-
Carol Menke and I will be singing Pergolesi's Stabat Mater with Marilyn Thompson at the organ this Good Friday beginning at noon at Sain...
-
This one includes to my left, Steve Barnett, our producer, and to my right, Preston Smith, our engineer.
No comments:
Post a Comment