Please note, this is a very small venue and it will most likely sell out so buy early if you’d like to join us!
Countertenor's Log - Star Date 2012 - Music Director, Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Spring Greetings, Yes it’s that time again. Good Friday is this week and as usual, I will be singing the gorgeous Stabat Mater by Pergoles...
-
Spring Greetings, I'm writing to let you know that soprano, Carol Menke and I will again be performing Pergolesi's Baroque masterp...
-
Time: Saturday, January 14, 2012 at 8pm Location: Occidental Center for the Arts, Occidental Ticket Purchase and Info: http://occidental...
-
Thank you Pierrette Duriez for the photograph from Saturday, February 12, 2011 Concert at the Center for Spiritual Living with Nota Bene ...
-
(I'm very excited about this concert in particular!!) Our Sixth Clerestory Season is coming to a close this weekend with Harmony and I...
-
For full text visit: http://blog.counterpointspublishing.com/2011/02/clerestory-night-draws-near-a-review/
-
Singers often ask how to better manage allergies. Here is how I manage mine: How allergies work… We all know that allergy symptoms ...
-
Hi Everyone, I'm writing to let you know that registration is now open for the Summer session of my singing class - Ready Set Sing! You ...
No comments:
Post a Comment