Countertenor's Log - Star Date 2012 - Music Director, Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Greetings Everyone, Well we did it - by "we" I mean Clerestory, and by "it" I mean we commissioned our first ev...
-
This one includes to my left, Steve Barnett, our producer, and to my right, Preston Smith, our engineer.
-
Host Mikala Kennan welcomes performing artist and educator, Chris Fritzsche. Internationally known as a counter-tenor vocalist, Ch...
-
New Years Greetings!! I'm writing to let you know that I will be teaching the next 4 week Ready Set Sing class beginning next T...
-
Greetings - It isn't often that the a cappella vocal ensemble I sing with, Clerestory, comes north of the Golden Gate so I'm...
-
Have you heard of the Gaia Theory or the Gaia Hypothesis ? I hadn't until Rev Kim Kaiser shared it with me. He will be speaking about i...
-
I'll be singing with the men's vocal ensemble, Clerestory, coming very soon - in the next couple of weekends. Double Choirs Some rea...
-
Due to overwhelming response at the Asilomar conference, our CDs have sold out, however, we will be producing more shortly. To avoid confus...
No comments:
Post a Comment