Countertenor's Log - Star Date 2012 - Music Director, Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
And our Clerestory Spring concert... Americana: Into the West Join the men's vocal ensemble, Clerestory for a celebration of our man...
-
Hi Everyone, I’m so excited about my group Clerestory’s concerts next weekend with the Magik*Magik Orchestra . This is some of t...
-
Circa 1600 along with Carol Menke, soprano, Christopher Fritzsche, countertenor, Brian Staufenbiel, tenor, Hugh Davies, baritone are joined ...
-
On Easter Morning I will be conducting the debut of my very first choral composition with the One Heart Choir at the C enter for Spiritual ...
-
On Good Friday, April 22, 2011 (noon to 1 pm) at St. Vincent de Paul Church in Petaluma something fantastic is going to happen that happens...
-
Time: Saturday, January 14, 2012 at 8pm Location: Occidental Center for the Arts, Occidental Ticket Purchase and Info: http://occidental...
-
Hi Everyone, I'll once again be joining my friend and fabulous soprano, Carol Menke along with the musicians of the early music...
-
..... a little blurry, we had to record in a pretty dark environment since some of the church lights created a hum. B flat I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment