Opening Concert of the Sonoma Bach Season at the Green Music Center Schroder Hall

It's time for the opening concert of the Sonoma Bach season, and I get to perform with them. 

I love the opportunity to sing with Live Oak Orchestra, not only because it's wonderful to sing with an orchestra, but because I get to sing madrigals. 

We are turning some madrigals into solo pieces, turning them into a whole different experience, highlighting the text and giving me the opportunity to be more expressive and flexible. 

The pieces by Banchiri are comedic, elegant, and fascinating.  Other composers featured will be Thomas Morely, Johann Hermann Schein and Mateo Flecha the Younger. 

I look forward to seeing you there.  where?  The Green Music Center, Schroder Recital Hall.

Tickets are available online by clicking here.

More information about the opening recital is available here.


No comments:

Popular Posts