Across the Universe and in the Sanctuary


I want to let you know that I am planning very special music for our Sunday services on Sept 1st. If you want to hear me, a string quartet, trombone, trumpet and the full band, all with a 20 voice back up choir, and if you like The Beatles then you’re not going to want to miss it.

Sunday, September 1, 2019
8:30 am
10 am
11:30 am

We’ll be spreading our music Across the Universe!! (Hint hint)

Actually it will just be in the Sanctuary – so I hope you can attendJ

(All You Need is)

Love,

Christopher

1 comment:

Ann Macker said...

Hey Christopher, When we Come Together on Sunday, I Will be so jazzed to hear the music.. It may be a Revolution, but We Can Work It Out because I Feel Fine and it is Getting Better every week. ‘Till There Was You, well, Every Little Thing, I Want To Tell You, was not quite as fun. But we are All Together Now, and Do you Want to Know A Secret? You Really got A Hold On Me. So Good Day Sunshine, see you On Sunday

Popular Posts