Day 2: Recording Begins

Day 2: Recording Begins
This will be short as it's almost one in the morning and I need to get to bed.
Today was a very long day, and a good one. We got the first 4 movements of the Pergolesi in the can, and everyone is sounding quite good. I'm still pinching myself as I stand in front of the mic, with this group of musicians, with Steve and Preston listening from the control room. I never thought this opportunity would come again after Chanticleer. Amazing.
One funny thing... my singing partner, Marguerite is pregnant, and everytime I sing movement 4, Quaemoerebat, the baby starts kicking. Either the baby is dancing, or kicking to get out because he/she is an alto and thinks he/she can do better:)
Goodnight,
xoxo,
Chris
PS My friend Edward has created a blog for me, and I'm posting these there so you can check it out. When I get some pictures back from the photographer I'll include those as well!

No comments:

Popular Posts