Day 5 is it?

Well, I think we've hit the wall and it's not Pink Floyd's...
Things are going fine. We're recording the cantatas now and the music is sublime, especially with the fantastic new harpsichord and the way it's being played! Bradley on harpsichord and Paul on cello are make incredible music! Makes it so fun to sing!!!
Not much time to write today. We recorded until 12:30 last night and everyone is pretty exhausted. Today and tonight is the last session so hopefully everyone will get "homestretch" energy to see us through.
Tonight I will post pictures here of the sessions.
Hope you enjoy them
xo,
Chris

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Christopher,
I am new to blogging.
I hope the first message went through. I had to register my email address during sending the message.
So, not sure if it worked.
Oh, T and I have four grandchildren, Ryan (10), Andrew (8), Bryn (2) and Bryce (1).
love you, E and T.

SingBuster said...

Wayne is shy now. He cannot come up with any funny comments for you. Maybe afterwards, you will get a shower of funny comments from him. but for now we just love you!!

Chris You are Funny! What wall did you hit and on your way? You ran over an extra "are" after you passed the cello, did you feel any bumps? You should be more careful when your driving. I hope you didn't get lost. Granny Gladis says your not lost till your out of gas so I hope that the home stretch goes smooth and is on focus!

See, he is not shy.

(Conversation)
Wayne: Do you think he'll understand my figurative language?

Sachiko: Yes, he is genius enough to understand comments from the world-renowned singer.

Popular Posts